Thank you for your interest in Medical Transcriptionist opportunities with Mercedes Transcription, Inc. We are constantly searching for experienced individuals who demonstrate self-motivation and passion for the work performed. Could that be you? Here are the skills and qualifications we are interested in and the system requirements to do the work:
We would like to learn more about you, please tell us about yourself.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience as an acute-care Medical Transcriptionist
- Ability to transcribe at a minimum 98% accuracy rate.
- Must reside in the United States
- Fluency in English language and grammar
- Ability to handle occasional ESL dictation
- Complete knowledge of human anatomy, medical terminology, and pharmacology
- Excellent hearing acuity and typing speed
- Proficiency with personal computers and word-processing software
System Requirements for Transcriptionists
- Web-based document management interface, productivity tools.
- REQUIRED HARDWARE: Enough to run Internet Explorer comfortably. USB Infinity foot pedal.
- REQUIRED PLATFORM: Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista (except Home Basic), Windows 7 (except Home Basic), Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- REQUIRED SOFTWARE: MS Word 2003 or later (MS Word 2000 or earlier will not function properly). Word Viewer 2003 can be substituted for the full MS Word program.