Thank you for your interest in Medical Transcriptionist opportunities with Mercedes Transcription, Inc. We are constantly searching for experienced individuals who demonstrate self-motivation and passion for the work performed. Could that be you? Here are the skills and qualifications we are interested in and the system requirements to do the work:
- Must reside in the United States
- Fluency in English language and grammar
- Ability to handle occasional ESL dictation
- Complete knowledge of human anatomy, medical terminology and pharmacology
- Excellent hearing acuity and typing speed
- Proficiency with personal computers and word processing software
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience as an acute-care Medical Transcriptionist
- Ability to transcribe a minimum 98% accuracy rate.
System Requirements for Transcriptionists
- Web-based document management interface, productivity tools.
- REQUIRED HARDWARE: Enough to run Internet Explorer comfortably. USB Infinity foot pedal.
- REQUIRED PLATFORM: Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista (except Home Basic), Windows 7 (except Home Basic), Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- REQUIRED SOFTWARE: MS Word 2003 or later (MS Word 2000 or earlier will not function properly). Word viewer 2003 can be substituted for the full MS Word program.
We would like to learn more about you, please tell us about yourself.